- Changes/cancellations to an order must be made within the first 12 hours of the order being placed. If you need to make changes after this time period has expired you will be responsible for return shipping cost or any charges incurred for the merchandise to be received.
- Our Policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by after you receive your order, unfortunately we can't offer a you a refund for your return.
- To be eligible for a return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- To qualify for a refund, your item must be sent back to us in new/unused condition, and in the original packaging it was received in with the order number written on the box.
- Return items must be shipped to our return mailing address below or else it will be considered invalid.
963 Topsy Lane
Suite 306 - 118
Carson City, NV 89705
- Please contact our support email@example.com to start the return process.
- Return shipping costs are not refunded. The customer will be responsible for paying to send the item back to us. Please consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Without tracking, we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned goods.
- Please contact our Customer Support to return your purchase. You will be provided with a return address. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Refunds are processed within 7-10 business days of receiving your return (excluding weekends or holidays).
- (!) We reserve the right to deny returns that do not comply with our Return Policy.
- A refund will be given in following terms:
- Item didn't make it to delivery address provided (this policy excludes customer input errors)
- Item has a manufacturing problem
- Item is the incorrect size than what was ordered
- You may inquire for a replacement within 48 hours upon receiving, if your item falls in one of these three categories listed above. We require a photo/video showing the defect in quality or size so we can process a replacement.
- Full refunds are not available under the following circumstances:
- Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address at checkout).
- If we already have processed your order for shipping.
- Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of Maternity Miracles.
- Privacy When Making a Return
Maternity Miracles is committed to protecting your privacy.
Information collected when returning merchandise will be securely stored for a reasonable period of time. It may be used for fraud protection activities and for the purpose of research and analysis. It may be disclosed to state and territory departments upon request, as required by law.
If you wish to make a return under our Refund Policy please contact us here!
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you have been notified that you were eligible for a refund and that your refund has been processed, but you haven’t received the refund yet, there are certain steps that we ask you to take before contacting Maternity Miracles.
Please note that some transactions take a while to be posted to your account. So, if you do not see the transaction immediately after our notification, don’t panic. It just means that the process hasn’t been completed yet as it may take some time for your refund to be officially processed and posted to your account.
So, we ask that you do the following:
- Bank Payment: Check your bank account. If it is not posted, contact your bank to query whether a refund is on your account to be processed.
- Credit card payment: Contact your credit card company and ask whether they see any pending transactions on the account.
If after you’ve done both actions you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undeliverable Packages
We may on occasions have packages returned to our warehouse because it was undeliverable. This generally happens for one of the following reasons:
- An incorrect shipping address was entered at checkout
- The courier failed in their attempt to deliver the package or the package was not picked up from a local depot within the time specified
- The package was refused by the recipient
Maternity Miracles is not responsible for packages returned as undeliverable. We will also not issue a credit or refund for the items in these packages. If your package has been lost in transit, please contact your local post office to file a claim.
For any other questions regarding shipping, etc, please visit our Contact Us page.
By purchasing from our store you solemnly AGREE to our refund/return policy.